free page hit counter
Breaking News

Roma vs Manchester United UEFA Europa League Live Match 6 May 2021

UEFA Europa League match Roma vs Manchester United
at Olimpico on Thursday 6 May 2021.

Roma vs Manchester United Form Summary

Roma lost 4 of their last 6 matches and 2 matches ended in a draw. Manchester United won 5 of their last 6 matches and 1 match ended in a draw.

Roma vs Manchester United Head-to-Head

The last game between Roma and Manchester United in the UEFA Europa League Season 2020 took place in April 2021 and ended with a 6-2 win for Manchester United.

Roma vs Manchester United Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 27% chance of a win for Roma. There is a 48% chance that Manchester United will win. The draw is a 25% chance.

Roma and Manchester United Goals

At home in the UEFA Europa League this season, Roma have played 6, won 4, drawn 2 and lost 0. They have scored 15 goals (12.44 xGF) and have conceded 3 (5.28 xGA). The top scorer for Roma is Borja Mayoral with 7 goals (5.76 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Manchester United have played 3, won 3, drawn 0 and lost 0. They have scored 7 goals (5.61 xGF) and have conceded 0 (1.98 xGA). The top scorer for Manchester United is Bruno Fernandes with 5 goals (4.05 xG).

Roma vs Manchester United Team Line-Ups

The starting line-up for Roma is not currently available.

The starting line-up for Manchester United is not currently available.

Roma vs Manchester United Odds

Roma are priced at 14/5 to win. A win for Manchester United is 20/23. The draw is priced at 31/10. See all odds for Roma vs Manchester United at Betfair.

Roma vs Manchester United Stats

Manchester United have won their last 4 league games.

About admin

Check Also

Eintracht vs Barcelona Live Football Match 7 April 2022

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona live Europa League fixture and on TV tonight Match: Eintracht Frankfurt …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *